Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 57 and 58 (Sick)

Well it happened... second day of school and I start feeling a cold coming on. Sure enough today I am here with a full on cold; coughing, sneezing, sore throat, watery eyes, stuffy nose. The works!

I didn't do my planned workout after school today because I could hardly breath and didn't think I'd get through a workout without fainting. So I guess I took a sick day. I will try to work out tomorrow if I feel any better, otherwise I will just do it Saturday and Sunday.

My eating has been fine and I have been good about bringing a lunch and snacks. I'm still on track and as focused as ever in many areas of my life.

I am currently sipping on some neo citron and then I'll have some meds and cover myself in vicks in an effort to shake off this cold. I guess I've been isolated at home for too long and my immune system just cant fight off the germs of fellow classmates like they used to.

2 comments: