Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello

I have no idea what day I am on in my previous blogging goals because I vanished for so long. Long enough to complete a 2 year program in College. I gained more than an education let me tell you, but now I am finished my goal of completing college (with honours by the way) and I figure if I could stick to that, and give it my all, and succeed with flying colours, then dammit, I can lose all this weight once and for all too. Isn't that easy to say to the blogger-verse.

Writing that statement is actually scary to do because I have now knocked on your door saying "Hey, I'm back and I have a goal and I want you to watch me try to achieve it". This must be how professional sports players feel when we all watch them play a game judging their every move. But college was scary to me too at first and if I had let my fear stay in the way of my goal I would still be a high school graduate.

So here I am, saying I'm back to try again. Yoda says "do or do not, there is no try" but I'm not sure if I am confident enough in myself to commit to a firm "do" and I refuse to sit at a "do not" status for a moment longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment