Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 34 and 35 (Missed a Day)

I missed yesterday's blog because I was up at 5:30am and not home until late at night. By then I was all shopped out and tired. I went shopping for back to school stuff in Buffalo. It was a fun and adventurous day. However I missed my workout and ate a little heavy at the restaurant for dinner. I did pack a lunch though and snacking was next to nothing all day.

I woke up today though feeling bad about my cheese steak sandwich. It was jam packed with steak, onions, peppers and mushrooms. It was on white bread. I did have a side of salad though and only drank water. However I did feel pretty guilty when I woke up. As I type this though and actually look at it, I guess it wasn't so bad.

My schedule today is a little out of whack because I slept in and I have my son home. Camp is over for him. I ended up missing breakfast because I got busy in work and just ate lunch now. I will let my stomach settle a while and then go work out. Today is a day where I am not really looking forward to my workout but I know I will feel better once it is over.

I didn't like missing my blog writing yesterday and I hope it doesn't happen too often once life does get crazy busy. Writing my blog really helps keep my mind focused.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in those very shoes right now. I spent over a month getting up early and starting my day with my blog writing...now that I'm back at school (and teaching) there's just no time to do it in the morning. I'm switching things up and writing the blog in the evening, but it's hard to be very creative while I'm so tired..LOL

    ReplyDelete