Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 39 of 730 (Breakfast)

First water now breakfast. Lately I just feel like I don't want any part of some things. I'd almost rather drink nothing than water and rather wait until lunch than eat breakfast. I am forcing myself through teh motions though because I know it's what I need to do to reach my goals. Similar to the reason why I am going to school. Sometimes we just have to put up with the rain to see the rainbow.

So I am sitting here eating some Kashi cereal while I type this. We picked up a few new flavours and the one I'm eating today tastes much better then the flax seed flavoured one. I try to mix up my breakfast; eggs, toast, cereal. In the winter I'll add oatmeal I'm sure. I just find it hard lately to feel like eating in the morning.

I am also looking for your on the go breakfast ideas. Once school starts there may be mornings where I just do not have time. What is your grab and go breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. My grab and go breakfasts are Myoplex Lite Protein Shakes, Fiber One Cereal bars, and Zone bars. All packed with nutritional stuff, and pretty good on calories.

    ReplyDelete