Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 40 of 730 (Week In Review)

This week gave me a taste of being busy and I do not like it. It's only going to get busier and busier from here on out. Don't get me wrong, I love having things to do and shopping this week was so much fun. What I don't like about being busy is the way it takes the focus off of my exercise efforts. However I was able to get back on track immediately. I missed Monday and Wednesday's workout so I worked out Saturday and I will work out today.

This week I worked out for 25 minutes twice and for 35 minutes 3 times. My 25 minute workouts will now be saved for days when I have limited time, but mostly I will push for 35 minutes. I feel the burn in those extra 10 minutes and I cannot wait until 35 minutes starts to feel easy. I like the feeling of building endurance.

I ate fairly well most of the week with the exception of Monday night's cheese steak at the Cheese Cake Factory in Buffalo. But hey, It could have been worse, I could have actually eaten cheese cake but I resisted. Then last night we ordered in some Mr. Greek for a late dinner which I enjoyed so very much.

Some things I did not like about this week are; not drinking enough water, finding it difficult to eat breakfast again and not wanting to snack on fruit or other healthy things. I have really felt like I had to dig deep for extra will power and practically force myself to make good choices.

My goal for next week is to stay focused and continue working hard whether I like it or not.

2 comments:

  1. Way to work out!!! Once again, I enjoyed your week in review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate (not including the food lol). Keep up the good work, it will get easier!

    ReplyDelete