Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 46 of 730 (My Prize)

I am not sure if you heard of Under Way products but I won a prize pack of all kinds of goodies from this diet; muffins, cookies, cereal, soup, shakes and vitamin water to name a few.

I will not follow the diet they lay out because the first thing that caught my eye on the pamphlet was that you cannot eat fruit. Any diet that says you cannot eat real food doesn't sound healthy to me. I will try these snacks though and see how they are. I haven't tried them yet because I am saving them for some back to school snacks and as a grab and go breakfast option.

I'd like to thank Deborah from Raising My Boys for the ooprtunity to sample so many products that might help me in my weight loss efforts. I will let you know which ones I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment