Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 44 of 730 (Schedule)

So I finally got my college schedule, well most of it anyway. One course is still missing which will result in two added time slots. However, what I see so far is great. Most classes are in the middle of the day which means I will have extra time before school to work out most days and I will still be home for my family in the evenings. Everything is starting to come together and I am feeling more confident that I will be able to balance it all.

As soon as I know the rest of my schedule I am going to add my workouts to me schedule so I will not start a trend of procrastinating and missing workouts. Obviously there will be exceptions but I think for the most part this plan will work.
Most days I will only be packing lunch and a snack and be home for Breakfast and Dinner which is great. So far only Wednesdays I will need a grab and go breakfast.


I am very excited about this new chapter in my life and hope the next 2 years will be productive academically and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment