Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 26 of 730 (Week In Review)

Another Sunday is here! That means it is review day. This week has been very successful for me because I pushed through and worked out out everyday Monday to Friday even through my period. I ate well every meal and snacked mostly healthy. I had a few too many Areo single bars during the rougher 2 days of my cycle but I still feel good about the week.

My husband and I have cut back a little bit more on our pre-packaged foods at the grocery store and increased the amount of fresh foods we are buying. When we do choose a pre-packaged item we read and compare the labels. I have fallen in love with the Strawberry Melon and the Blueberry Raspberry FUZE drinks. I am not having too many though. I still haven't completely let go of my diet coke. I tried but I'm not ready. I have decreased dramatically though and will continue to wean myself.

This week I am going to increase 2 of 5 days of my workout time from 25 minutes to 35minutes on the treadmill. This week I found a few days where I wasn't quite tired enough when it was over. Next week I will do 3 days at 35 minutes and then the week after be 100% at 35 minutes. I would also like to work on learning how to do push ups. As of now I can do next to zero of them. I will let you know when I can do 10.

This is not weigh in day so check back on September 1st to see a weight update as well as a measurement update. For those who don't know, I weigh in once a month and measure once every two months.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great progress!! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Week in review is great! I may just steal the idea from you :-)

    You are doing well, especially the work-outs during the "rough time." You are very wise weighing only once a month... haven't managed to get to that point yet, but I will.

    ReplyDelete