Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 30 of 730 (Happy Day)

Today I feel really happy. I have really stuck to my plan to change my life. It is the 30th day and there are only 700 days left for my challenge. I know it's really forever but I love counting down the days so just plat along with me.

I am looking forward to mini milestones including day 50, 100, 500 etc. It makes me feel like I am well on my way to know I am on day 30. I had to work this morning. It's rare for me to have to go to work on a weekday but I made sure to wake up a few minutes early to have breakfast first. Now I am back home and will work out after I drink some more water. These are the little changes that I've been making to ensure my success. The old me would not have eaten breakfast and definitely would not be working out.

What are some of the little changes you have made in your life? What are some of the mini milestones you have celebrated?

2 comments:

  1. I love happy days! I, too, am looking forward to the mini milestones along the way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy days, too!! I just recently celebrated my 50lbs lost milestone. That was such a HUGE accomplishment for me!!

    Thanks for giving me a positive boost, that I definitely needed this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete