Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 48 & 49 (Tomorrow is The Day)

Not only is tomorrow the 50th day, it is also September 1st. Tomorrow I will weigh in and share my results with you. I will also take my measurements and let you know if there are any inches lost. I am pretty excited for tomorrow.

It's been hard to stay on track with the family home and running all over town doing different things. It disrupts my eating and exercise schedule and as much as I try to plan ahead it's not always perfect. On the plus side, I am doing many things I never would have done in the past. For example we went to the zoo yesterday and I packed my lunch and tons of water. I did not have a beaver tail or eat and junk (like fries or pizza).

I have to get upstairs now and get a work out in before we run the roads again today. We are taking the kids on a play date to a local splash pad to play for the afternoon. Be sure to check in tomorrow when I Post my results thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment