Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 50 of 730 (Weigh In Day)

I am 50 days into my journey to a slimmer me. I've made some great changes and have stuck to my plan to work out and not attempt weight loss on diet alone. After today's weigh in I feel that I am learning the balance between eating and living well and indulging in some treats now and then. I am learning that a bad day or a bad choice does not equal failure.

Today I weighed in and I lost 4.9 lbs in August and 9.2 lbs in total. This is about 1.5 lbs per week. Am I happy? YES!!! If that wasn't enough excitement for one day, I also took my measurements today. I am not sure the correct way to report inches lost but I am down an inch all over except I am down TWO inches in my waist.

As I look forward to September I see a very busy month ahead as I adjust to college life. However I am confident that I can achieve all my dreams if I just make them important enough. Thank you to everyone for your positivity and encouragement. Today is such a very happy day for me :)

2 comments:

  1. Whooo Hooo! Great work and nice to see the results as they will keep you inspired and motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, joy, joy...wtg.

    ReplyDelete