Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 51 of 730 (Slacking)

This week is our family staycation. We've been pretty busy with uncertain schedules and I just haven't been working out like I should. I will be out most of the day today again and having my kids friend over for the night with a short road trip for all of tomorrow. I think I am accepting this week for what it is...a vacation.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday I will work out, plus as much as possible next week. I will build my new routine right away when school starts as not to have any bad habits forming.

I am very much looking forward to a successful month ahead with all of you by my side :)

1 comment:

  1. My kid's friend is staying over tonight too!!

    Hey, so I won a blog award the other day...and I want to now pass it on to you. I love your daily updates and read everyday.

    You can accept your award on my blog:
    http://diaryoffatwoman.blogspot.com/2010/09/didnt-have-acceptance-speech-ready.html

    ReplyDelete