Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 53 of 730 (Back to Work)

I've been slacking on my work outs this week as I have previously confessed. Today is the day I said I would get back to business. I am going to get my workout in from today until Tuesday. Wednesday is my busy day at school and I will not work out Wednesday's. Looking at my school schedule my workout plan is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and when possible either Saturday or Sunday as well.

I might take some advice from a fellow tweeter and try increasing my intensity rather than duration of my cardio workout. I like the idea of doing 35minutes regularly but on busy days settling for a 25minute workout with a higher incline or something. I will see how September goes as I know there will be so much to adjust too.

On a side note, I have been having trouble sleeping the last few days because my brain will not stop thinking. I cannot wait to have my first week of school over with so my nerves can settle down. For now I hope exercise will help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment