Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 10 of 730 (Small Victories)

Yesterday marked the 5th day on a row I did a workout routine. Today will make 6 consecutive days of working out. This is a very big deal for me because my body has never in all it's 28 years worked out that many times in a row. I feel so good about this accomplishment. I didn't quit. I didn't cheat. I just did the work and now I just want to keep going.

I will not be working out this weekend as I have quite a few parties to attend (for work). It's going to be a challenging weekend because my schedule is very messy and I will be rushing around from city to city which often leads to fast food. I'm thinking I will pack my own lunch on Saturday and then we'll have subway for dinner. I will pack snacks to avoid bad choices throughout the day. Sunday it not as bad and all I need again is to pack a few snacks.

I am feeling very pumped about this whole routine and anxious to weigh in on the first of the month. I want nothing more than to make changes that I will stick with and be successful with.

No comments:

Post a Comment