Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 16 of 730 (New Scale)

My old scale is, well, old. It's not digital and the screen seems discoloured slightly. It is very hard to tell exactly what line it's pointing too. I have hated my scale for a few years now, and not just for the number it was showing me either. So last night I finally bought a new scale. I got a weight watchers glass one and it is so sexy.

Since I am not weighing in until August 1st I had my kids test it out for me. They liked being able to see how much they weigh without me having to tell them. They can easily read the scale themselves. I can't wait to test out all the features it has such as Body Fat, BMI, Body Water and Bone Mass. Not that I really need to know all of that. I like that is has a 10 user memory so it will always know me.

I am super excited to weigh in on Sunday. Stay tuned for my results :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Can't wait to hear how you like it...and the results, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete