Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 24 of 730 (Going To College)

I haven't been in school for 10 years but as of September 7th I'll be back in school. I am feeling many emotions about it but mostly I'm nervous. Not only am I nervous about new routines, finding enough time in a day to balance kids, husband, school and my business, but I am very nervous about my weight loss efforts.

My routine of being at home most of the time has been wonderful. I wake up throw something on and take my son to school, come home make some coffee, check emails, facebook, twitter, write a blog or two, have more coffee...Basically I can take my time.

I anticipate waking up much earlier most days and rushing like a mad woman to get two kids to school (little one starts big school this year) and get myself to school, all without a car. I am trying to imagine in my mind getting a healthy dinner cooked, kids homework done, my homework done, booking parties for my business, working out 5 times a week, working parties all weekend, cleaning, laundry etc etc.

I am so scared that I am going to be too tired or too busy to work out. I guess I know deep down that is just up to me to make it happen but I am scared I will fail. I need to develop a plan to continue eating right and exercising enough so that I will not resort back to my old habits.

If anyone has tips that work for them I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. You know where I'm going to go with this... READ MY BLOG!! LOL

    It will be hard at first - but once you get into the routine, you're going to do just fine. If you have to get up 30 minutes earlier just to fit in a quick work-out...you do it!! Especially if you think you'll be too tired at night. Also, don't forget about weekends. If you do miss a work-out or two during the week - make the most of it on the weekends. I will be right there with you - I will be doing an internship 4 days a week, going to school all day one day a week, still trying to get the kids ready for school, dinner, homework...I will be there with you not only with the crazy schedule, but offering the support you need to make it all fit into place with your routine and exercise. We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete