Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 52 of 730 (Emotional Mess)

Since my college orientation day yesterday I have been kinda up and down. One minute I feel motivated and ready to go and the next thing I know I am a scared shitless mess. The thing is my life is changing very quickly in just a few days and I feel like it's all so uncertain.

Everything seems to be going wrong too. For example I have been trying to get my new laptop for school for at least a month from my dad's computer guy. It wasn't until last night at 11pm that I actually got my hands on it. He was ready to go on vacation for the weekend without making sure I had my hands on it. He has been waiting for a part for so long and he finally gets it and then doesn't make sure I get it when he knows he is going away. I was not impressed. If that drama wasn't enough today we had plans to go to the children's museum which is about a 2 hour drive from here but it was pouring rain so bad that it simply wasn't safe to drive out there. I was so disappointed. It seems silly but I was looking forward to it all summer, probably more so than the kids.

I know something is wrong because I have lost my appetite today and when i get upset I usually want to eat more. Today I just really don't feel like eating. I hope I can adjust to my new life routine quickly because ready or not...here it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment