Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 5 of 730 (Week in Review)

I decided that each week Sunday's blog will be a reflection of the past week. Did I stick with my workout? Did I make good food choices? How do I feel etc. So that said, lets get to it.

Number of workouts this week: 4
Workout length: 25minutes cardio + weights, crunches etc.

This week I stuck with my goal of 4 workouts and for that I feel great. During the workouts themselves I have been able to control my dizziness but have found I start cramping mid workout even though I eat hours before working out.

My eating habits haven't completely changed and I know part of that is because we need to go grocery shopping still for my new menu. However with what we do have I have tried to eat smaller portions and snack less often. For a first week I think I did ok, but this area has a long way to go.

My hubby has agreed to make some changes with me and he wants to eat healthier too. This will help me so much because it removes temptation when he is eating some of my favourite things that I 'can't' have.

I have decided to weigh in once a month so you can look for a pounds lost update the first of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment