Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 27 of 730 (Positivity x 3)

Today I want to work on thinking positive so I have come up with some categories and in each category I will list three positive observations. The reason I am doing this is because I want to put the good things on a pedestal and sweep the negative things under a rug.

Working Out
1. Been consistent with 5 workouts per week
2. Breathing much better and no longer cramping
3. Building stamina and ready to gradually increase time

Eating
1. Dramatic increase in fruits and vegetables consumed
2. Dramatic decrease in pre-packaged foods consumed
3. Drinking more water and less diet coke

Emotional Change
1. Wake up more alert and less tired
2. Generally more patient and happy
3. Proud of myself

Physical Change
1. Smoother skin, especially face
2. Feel slightly slimmer in random areas
3. Stronger heart and lungs

Going to College
1. Free gym membership
2. Moving more simply by leaving the house every day
3. Will be tired and have better sleeping schedule

I through in the going the college one because it's the one thing causing me the most stress right now. I do feel more positive after writing this post. I am now ready to face the week ahead.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. It's such a help, sometimes, to just think about the positive things...and then writing them down. Looks like you achieved some great thinks. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, positive thinking will never let you down.

    ReplyDelete