Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 29 of 730 (Changes)

Since I began this journey I have tried to make some changes and some are working. The two biggest changes have been switching from white bread to whole wheat and switching from cream to milk in my coffee. I have also increased my water consumption which is a miracle in itself. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner every day and exercise 4-5 times a week. I shop differently in the grocery store and eat differently when on the run.

And all these changes are changing me. I am sleeping better and waking up feeling rested. My skin is not so dry anymore. I've been getting a lot of compliments on my hair lately too. I smile more and I am less moody.

I know I have a long journey ahead of me but so far I have been feeling so very positive and sticking to my plan. It's getting easier to control cravings and they really are coming less and less. I find myself often reading labels and thinking "nah, it's not worth it" and choosing something healthier.

I am also so grateful to have you all helping me keep my mind on track knowing that you are fighting the same battle. It really is a subject of mind over matter and keeping our minds on track is all we really need to do. The rest will follow.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love the changes you are making. And your blog is helping me to stay motivated. That's been refreshing!!

    Wishing you a beautiful & joy-filled day!

    Gia

    ReplyDelete