Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 33 of 730 (Week In Review)

Today is Sunday, my week in review day. This week I started increasing my time on the treadmill because I'm starting to feel like I am getting through the 25 minute work out a bit too easily. I did my 35minute workout 2/5 times and 25 minutes the other 3 times. The days I increased the time were tough. I look forward to mastering the 5 program modes at 35 minutes. This week I will be doing a few days at 25 minutes again, but next week it will all be 35 minutes.

I stuck with my eating fairly well this week. Last night I went to a BBQ and was very careful not to eat too much. I have 1 chicken leg, a very small serving of rice and lots of salad with no dressing. I did indulge in 3 bottles of Smirnoff ice. I know that those alcoholic drinks are not the greatest for losing weight but I only drink 2-3 times a year so what the heck. A few nights I snacked a little more than I wanted to but it was still fairly good foods.

A goal for next week is to remember to bring water with me everywhere I go.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love the week in review part of your blog. Way to go on starting to up your workout time. That's the best way to do it, little by little. Too often we try to do it all at once and then give up because it's too hard. Good for you.

    And I'm with you on the alcohol. I only drink a few times a year - cheers to you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week - congrats!!

    ReplyDelete